Yay! Someone is actually reading my blog. I was tagged for a meme by Lovetoeat's Weblog. She is one of the awesome girls on the cooking board that I frequent.
1. Why did you start your blog? I decided to start my blog as a way of keeping track of the many recipes that I was collecting. Our camera is really old, so the pictures on here aren't the best, but they aren't the worst I've seen either. It also serves as a diary of sorts, but with recipes attached.
2. How did you come up with your blog name? It's a play on my name and cooking style.
3. Do your friends and family know about your blog, and what do they think? I haven't really gone "public" with my blog to other friends & family, but have shared it with the message boards I frequent. My husband knows about it since I am always taking pictures of our food.
4. How do you write posts? This is one thing that I've been bad about. After spending 9 hours at work in front of a computer, sometimes the last thing I want to do at home is go online. I also get behind in downloading photos. I tend to do a bunch of posts at once.
5. Have you ever had a troll or had to delete unkind comments? Nope.
6. Do you check your stats or care how many people read your blog? If you care, how do you increase traffic? I do check the stats, mostly to see if anyone is even reading this. I also find it interesting to see what Google searches lead to my blog.