Friday, August 31, 2007

I've Been Tagged

It's so nice to feel loved. I was tagged by Meg, of Meg's Adventures in the Kitchen. So now I have to come up with 8 factoids about myself. Here goes...

1) I snore. LOUDLY. I attribute this to allergies. But I feel for anyone who has to share a room with me. They are not going to get any sleep at all.

2) I can name all 50 states in alphabetical order. In fact I can sing them too. We learned this song in 3rd grade that taught us this.

3) I am afraid of clowns, bugs, going into dark basements by myself, aliens and ghosts.

4) I don't have any brothers or sisters.

5) I am the only person on earth who is not impressed with her Kitchen Aid mixer. I honestly could take it or leave it. It makes me sad because I had wanted one my entire life and now that I have one, it's just not that fantabulous.

6) I love tiramisu. I could eat it every day. I would even take a bath in it, if I could. Luckily the Italian take out place near our house has a cheap and yummy version.

7) I never had a pet until I was 31. Except for a few goldfish. So now that I have 2 adorable kitties, I have gone all crazy kitty mom like.

8) I have eaten cow tongue. Enough said.

So to keep up the trend, I am tagging the following people:

Mrs. Schoon
Tidbits by Jen
Carla's Kitchen
Good Things Catered
And a Cookie for Dessert
Crystal's Creations
Jennyfer's Culinary Creations
Honeybear's Adventures in Food

No comments: